Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- WELCOME -"Because I place much importance on high quality that goes beyond mere physical value, all the pieces here are hand crafted with great care and a keen eye for detail. As for my inspiration, the designs that I arrive at are end results of thoroughly deliberated concepts. I am especially intrigued by various proverbs and expressions, perhaps so interesting to me because of my multi-cultural upbringing. First Japan, then Amsterdam and Singapore, and now my pursuit has brought me to London. Here I attempt to satisfy my curiosity to all things worldly, and hopefully yours as well." - Ayako Kanari
- PAYMENT -- We accept Paypal, payments with debit/credit cards via Paypal and bank transfer. - We will set up a reserve listing for you with the product(s) you wish to purchase, with a limit of 2 products per customer and it can be held for up to 3 days.
- SHIPPING -
- We ship internationally, to the address you provide at time of checkout from London, UK.
- Shipments are usually made within 1 working days after the order is placed for products which are marked as “Ready To Ship” products. For other products, see the description for each listing to see how many days of production time is required.
- We offer free shipping with the basic delivery options provided by Royal Mail (1st Class for UK, 2nd Class Air Mail for the rest of the world ).
- You can upgrade it to a faster trackable, insured option with the extra cost.
*UK +£3 SPECIAL DELIVERY NEXT DAY by Royal Mail (1day from posting date)
*EUROPE +£5 Airsure by Royal Mail (2-5days from posting date)
*Europe +£55 Express by FedEx/ParcelForce/UPS (1-3days from posting date)
*United States +£5 Airsure by Royal Mail (5-8days from posting date)
*United States +55 Express by FedEx/ParcelForce/UPS (1-3days from posting date)
*Rest of the World +£5 Airsure or International Signed for (6-10days from posting date)
*Rest of the world +55 Express by FedEx/ParcelForce/UPS (1-3days from posting date)
- Please contact us for the optional delivery fee.
- Please refer to www.royalmail.com for the details of the service Royal Mail offers.- We can not be responsible for the lost or damaged parcel in the delivery process provided by the companies above. Please consider discussing with us a faster and more secured courier service, especially if your order is for a special occasion.
- REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES -- We provide at minimum a refund or exchange of the item(s) purchased within 7 days of receipt. Please contact us if you are unsatisfied with the item(s). Please contact us and we will provide you with instructions.
- Items which are on sale, or made to order, including the ones made specially to your size, or specially designed for you are not refundable or exchangeable normally. However, please contact us about any concerns you may have of the purchase within 7 days of receipt as exchanges are situational.- Items delivered to you damaged in transit may be exchanged. Please contact us within 7 days od receipt. - Please do not hesitate to contact us about any questions you may have before making the purchase.
- ADDITIONAL POLICIES -- We take wholesale orders. Please contact us for the price list and the wholesale terms and conditions.
- SELLER INFORMATION -- Designer/Maker : Ayako Kanari
USING THIS WEBSITE
- The content of the pages of this website, including product details and pricing, is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website, and any products, services or information available through this website, from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. It is your responsibility to check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(3) Limited Warranties
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
(4) Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
(5) Licence to Use Website
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, content and product design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of this material in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following:
- This website and its content and products is copyright of AYAKO KANARI - © AYAKO KANARI 2013. All rights reserved.
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Unauthorised use of this material or this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
(6) External Links
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
(7) Law and Jurisdiction
- Your use of this website and our products/services and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the local laws of AYAKO KANARI.